Thursday, November 13, 2008

Only Morgan...


Only Morgan could get herself into this situation.  We had a busy day yesterday going back and forth to the vet.  Poor Morgan has a rash that she can't get rid of which led to skin scrapings and wearing my shirt tied back.  The scraping was a little to deep ( I thought that the vet should have had some help ) so they tried to glue it shut.  Well no more than 10 minutes at home it was scratched open and I had just but Brooks down for a cat nap..... so she had to wait until Matt got home.  She went back for stitches and they want her to wear a shirt so she doesn't open them up.  

Work in progress:  Little man didn't have a stocking last year so this year I am making up for it by crafting up one my own.  This is what it looks like right now.  It needs a cuff at the top and his name on it.  I am also thinking about lining the inside with the same fabric that I used on the lining of the antlers.
How do they just know where all the fun is?

Today:  Going to get Morgan some new food to try to see if that will help and show Brooks all the pets there.  It will be interesting to see what he thinks or if it will be like our first trip to the zoo and he couldn't find the animals visually.  Then we all need more fabric right so maybe a stop at Joanne Fabrics.  ( really I am making a blanket for my m-i-l to give at a baby shower, so thanks Terri for the reason to get back there )  Enjoy your Thursday!


2 comments:

Tina said...

At least Brooks isn't getting into the cabinet where Matt keeps his Captain! ;)

Anonymous said...

Poor Morgan, you better have given her some extra treats. She looks so lost and disgusted, her tail is completely down. :(