Thursday, February 5, 2009



Well I was gone for one day and now I know why little man hasn't been napping and has a runny nose.
It isn't a cold.
It isn't that he is growing out of naps already. (But prob soon.  I don't know how they get through the day on cat naps.)
He now has a new tooth on the bottom.
How did I miss this coming?
Where was I?
All I can say is that I now feel a cold coming on after going back to work to sub for one day.
Yes, I made some mola of my own.
Well does it count if I already had it spent?
After the Little Gym this morning we are hitting up Target because Brooks needs some more milk and it just so happens to be where I want to spend the rest of my pay check. ( What else is new?)
These tables where on sale, not sure if enough of a sale though.  
Have always been looking for round end tables for our bedroom.
Well here they are:
Gotta get breakfast going.........have a great day!



No comments: