Lately everything has seem so random and so why not have a random thought post?
Say bye, bye to all this mess.
We are phasing out the bottle.
Well I hope at least.
Made it to Target this week.
Who would have guesses?
Picked up these hearts on V-day clearance to decorate the tub with.
It was a set of 5.
My new favorite store.
Well always a favorite but no real reason to purchase anything.
With two babies on the way in April of friends of ours that was the perfect reason for browsing.
Show you later what they are for.
The store is Oompa.
They are also online.
Once Brooks' playroom is done downstairs I will be adding a kitchen set for him from Oompa.
Getting ready to make my first tutu onsie.
Oh and is this what everyone's living room looks like on a daily or should I say hourly basis.
Pick up and dump out.
Love this age!
Well, so now I have to get started on some of these projects.
Cheers to it being national Margarita day on Sunday!
I learned that today.
Don't have too many though because I also learned that they each have over 700 cals.
Happy Friday!



3 comments:
you should definitely proof read this message. Thought and tonight is a big difference in word choice. Haha just giving ya a hard time.
Or did you mean to type "though" and not "thought"? Poor girl, always having your siblings picking on you!
I did proof read. Arh. I know what I want it to say so that is what I read. Maybe if B would sleep longer I could get it done right! hehe
Post a Comment