Fun tidbits:
1.) I don't drink A LOT of coffee. Maybe twice a week. Brooks is in love with the sounds that the coffee maker makes. He will "oooooooooo" and "ahhhhhhhh" while it is brewing. Even if Matt has left it out from making his coffee before going to work he will notice and start telling me all about it.
*The other thing that he is in love with are the Monster Truck show commercials. If you live in the area then you know what I am talking about. He will stop whatever he is doing and watch. It must be the guys voice or something. Anyways.........
Hope your day was as crazy and upside down as ours was!
Back tomorrow with more!!!



2 comments:
Love it! He is just adorable...can never get enough! Abby
awww, what a cutie? How old is he? I have a ten month old son, can't wait for my baby to do those things!
Post a Comment