Today was the last day of the semester at the Little Gym. Each child got a medal. This was our attempt to get a group pic. Can you pick out Brooks from his best side?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(103)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Caught red footed.....
- Mail from FL
- Cheers!....to the first sale.Herewegrow is having ...
- Fun tidbits:1.) I don't drink A LOT of coffee. ...
- This is "Land Surfing." Those of you who have gra...
- Birdie class of 2009Today was the last day of the ...
- Random
- I'm hungry mom!
- 1 year check up (13months)
- What is in your pantry?
- Trio.
- Work in progress
- Hello Target!
-
▼
January
(13)



2 comments:
sad sad! I so wish I could have been there with you guys.....too cute!
Is Beth's daughter in the picture?
Post a Comment