Good morning Birthday boy!
Brooks Maximus joined us today one year ago.
7 lbs 3oz
20 inches
Here you are one year later and have grown more than I thought possible. You are amazing to us. Everyday is always better than the last because of YOU!
I fell so lucky to be your mom!!!!
Love you little man, xoxxox



4 comments:
Happy Birthday little man! Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! xoxo Lily and Shelly
Happy Birthday Brooks!! And hang in there mom!! I remember vividly how emotional that first birthday of your first baby is!! They are all special, but that first one is a little extra special!!
Cute gingerbread finds from a couple of posts ago! Yummy!! And glad to hear that I am not the only one who has cooking/baking issues! I feel for you!!
And LOVE those Land of Nod ornaments!! They are perfect!!
Happy birthday brooks...he is such a little matt in that pic!
Post a Comment