All day long we put on and take off these shoes and his boots. So my question is........are obsessions genetic? I know growing up Matt loooooooved shoes. (He still does, but he has no one to sell them to when he is done, yes this is funny....his dad would buy him the shoes for basketball or whatever and then when Matt was done with them he would sell them back to his dad.) Don't get any ideas Brooks because this will not fly for you. Haha
I have to hide one pair because he get so mad that he can't wear them all at the some time. All that I can think to do is use this as a teaching moment for some new words.
------On and Help.----
Check out this project I am doing for a friend. He had all these fronts of sports team sweatshirts. So I am sewing them together to make him a blanket.
It looks pretty cool, but is no where done yet.
There are some left over that I can use too!!!! Ideas are in the works for Brooks' BIG BOY room. (Some day...the poor kid will probably stay in his crib until he is 5 because it is hard to admit they are old enough to sleep in their own bed. He slept in our room until he was 7 months old. Yes 7 MONTHS!) You know how it is, you like to hear them breathing all night long.
I can't be the only one.......?..........
Happy New Year (early)!



4 comments:
I love what you are doing with the sweatshirts...i have been saving my old highschool & college t-shirts/sweatshirts/sweatpants etc.. in a bin for years now hoping to find someone who would make me a quilt. I finally found this lady that I think I am going to use since I am not the craftmaster that you are! haha
I can send you her website link in case you need some ideas! Good luck!
please send over the link. i would love to see her work!
www.toocooltshirtquilts.com
I liked how her quilt patches were not all the same size blocks; I thought it looked very unique!
cute! i wanna see that when you're all done!! and lily lasted 5 months in our room until she almost broke the playpen top cuz she was an OX! ahahhaaa!
Post a Comment