Thursday, January 12, 2012

baby face

I am snuggling on the couch with Brooks right now because he isn't feeling the best.  
Think b (Brody) shared it with him.
I was looking through pics for a post and this one jumped out at me.
Where oh where has that baby face gone?
That wasn't that long ago was it?
Why does this happen?
:(
I guess I will let it happen because he is mine forever!  (right?  hahaha forever!!!!)





This picture was in the same folder marked July. 
It stuck me as funny because below is a picture of Brooks feeding Emery now.
Thanks for the help B.




And finally.......this came from my phone.  Was on there because I probably was afraid I would end up with "soap" on my camera.  Oh what a mess.  Boys will be boys and it only escalades into more.  Check it out.......







1 comment:

Mary said...

those pictures are great!! Brody at the end is hilarious -- looked like he had a blast with that activity :)