Thursday, June 2, 2011


Do you have allergies?

Many people may not realize they have allergies, ofte

n attributing their congestion and runny nose to a cold. Left untreated, allergies can cause more se

rious conditions like sinusitis or ear infections. It is important to decipher between allergies and colds.

Allergies symptoms: Runny nose with thin, watery dis

charge, sneezing, congestion, wheezing, itchy nose, throat or eyes.

Cold symptoms: Runny nose with watery to thick yellow discharge, sneezing, low grade fever, wea

kness and fatigue.


Have you researched the ingredients in your allergy medication?

-Zyrtec

-Claritin -D

-Singulair



Would you try something with no side effects?

Ingredients you can pronounce?


OPC-3 is the natural choice!

Key ingredients:

Grape Seed Extract

Red Wine Extract

Pine Bark Extract

Bilberry Extract

Citrus Extract


Side effects: Improved health!

OPC-3 is free of harmful chemicals, preservatives and alcohol. Plus OPC-3 can positively influence your overall health and well-being.



Primary Benefits of OPC-3

Combats free radicals

Demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity

Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels

Helps maintain healthy circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries and veins

Helps maintain joint flexibility

Helps promote cardiovascular health

Helps reduce mild menstrual cramping and abdominal pain

Helps support visual health/visual acuity

Potent free radical scavenger

Promotes healthy blood vessel dilation

Supports a healthy complexion

Supports healthy blood glucose levels

Supports healthy platelet activity


Ask yourself:
1.) Am I experiencing any side effects or do I like the way I feel on my current medication?
2.) Am I happy with my current medication results?
3.) Is it hard for you to get your child to take his/hers medication?
4.) Have you researched the ingredients you are putting into your body?



I care about you and your health.......you can find me at:
Contact me with any questions. I would love to help.
If you made it to the end of this post thank you for reading:)
Have a great weekend and we will catch up next week........




No comments: