Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We want to play outside.

We should be doing this today.........but instead it wants to rain.
Tis the season for rain I guess.


He is loving pushing the cars down the hill.
He even rides the green 4 wheeler down too.
It is pretty funny.

Then we push them back up.
And because we are 2 years old we repeat again,
and again,
and again!


Lets hope the weather gets back to letting us play outside soon.
Today was a daddy day off too and we are stuck at home.
(So he found something todo.......cleaning the grout in the kitchen on his hands and knees. Thanks Matt!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. All I can ever think about is the sandwich thing. That just cracks Tim and I up everytime we say it.

He is getting so big. Just in time for another little one! Keep counting down the days! :) Abby

Just Me said...

Matt....head on over here when you're done with that grout. I even have some knee pads for ya!

And, lets hope for no rain or thunder tomorrow....or tonight, I need some SLEEP, please!