Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Big Brother Love

Kisses for brother. I am ready for this change. However, it does break my heart the thought of only having days left with just Brooks. I know it is normal to feel this way. How can you love another the way you love your first? Each day is a gift with him I can't imagine how having two little boys to spend my days with will make me feel. Thanks Matt for giving me this great opportunity to watch our children grow and change each day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo...Brooks will be such a good helper, you know it! It might be hard in the beginning with a baby & toddler, but all of you will adjust just fine. You've got family & friends to lean on - don't forget that :-)

Just Me said...

cant wait!!

Love the swing set too....whoooo hooo!