Two weird pics to recap the week.
As I was picking up the bathroom, this is what I saw:
Brooks eating watermelon (instead of being in bed) in my closet and Morgan just waiting for her piece.
I just smiled.
I guess after I wrote it, it may not seem that funny.
You know how it goes with little ones, they do things that just make you smile and say "Ah this is what it means to be a mom."
Yeah to a mom's night out! Happy Friday.



3 comments:
Ha! Brooks got busted! Too cute of a picture...Hey, see you tonight, I'll buy you a drink if you're nice to me ;-)
Gosh that picture makes him look so big. I love those dinosaur pj's. He is just adorable! Love him to pieces! AA
that is too funny....ove that little morgan ...waiting....in the background, LOL LOL!
Post a Comment