Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Look at these beautiful results.  
Hard work paid off.  
This is the bar area in the basement.  
I am also going to have a table and chairs in this area for snacking, art time, and dinners.
Uncle Tim, thanks so much.  
We love it!



Up close of the bar wall.  
On the other side of this wall will be a fridge, dishwasher, and cabinets.
You did a great job dad!
Mom thanks for all your muscle work with all the painting that you did too.





Over the weekend we visited a new friend Claire.
She is 6 weeks old.
We were practicing "gentle".  


Practicing "gentle" at home.



I guess I spoke too soon. 
Or is it boys will be boys. 
Because I am sure that baby doll hit the floor after a few minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him holding the baby. But where is the picture of him and Tim building the tower? He is too adorable, had so much fun with him, as always! AA

Just Me said...

omg...HILAR!

Tina said...

Looks like Brooks would do really well with a sibling. Hint, hint...