Over the weekend Matt and I where in IL visiting friends. It was a surprise for Matt's college room mate for his birthday. We had a night out all planned by his girlfriend. The night included Blue Man Group.
Dinner was at a "lounge" like restaurant called Carnival.
We had lots of fun and many laughs. But boy we won't miss all that TRAFFIC.
**************************************************************************************
Easter! What child doesn't like the famous peeps? Well ................mine I guess.
We had great weather on Easter so we where able to play outside. Bubbles where a hit. Grandma had a bubble machine so they where endless!
Matt got an early Bday gift from my parents. This was HIlarious to see him put these on. My dad need some help this year in the water getting the piers in at their lake house. Hope you got a good laugh from it too.
Too sunny here to be inside. Finishing lunch and back outside.



3 comments:
OMG! That picture of Matt is hillarious! Can you say "Steve Eurkle"?!?!
how can brooks not like peeps?! i was so sad i didnt get any this year! also love the picture of matt! (can he wear those to the wedding haha)
Steve Eurkle (sp?) is EXACTLY who I was thinking of lol. I like your blog. I'll be back.
Post a Comment