Hello Park:
He loved all the climbing, sliding, and new challenges.
This summer should be fun park hopping and seeing what he thinks of it all.
I have to get use to the idea that he is now a little boy. (tear)
He wasn't so sure about the swing.
How do they just know climbing up the slides would be fun.
Maybe you can get there by the end of summer.
It was a perfect day with the sun shinning and warm temps.
Lastly we had to have a snack.
I love the way it looks like he is thinking about how much fun he was having at the park.
Thanks for checking in!



1 comment:
Aww, looks like he really enjoyed himself at the park. Very cool! I am going to miss the little guy, feels like it has been forever since I have seen him! AA
Post a Comment